Below is a short summary of available positions. Please contact the schools directly for more information:
Work while you train!
Local nursery schools are looking for motivated and enthusiastic staff to work 30 or more hours per week while studying on our part-time Montessori Diploma incorporating Early Years Educator.
Training will be supported by a 50% reduction in fees.
Part-time Nanny Required
(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday mornings)
Hello there, we are looking for 3 weekday mornings of childcare at our bright and friendly home in Lilliput, Poole.
Our three month old son is a lovely little chap and I'll be working in the study so on hand if needed.
Newborn experience essential. To start ASAP.
Full-time Director / Directress Required
Creativity and a dynamic passionate outlook is a definite advantage to the candidate as well as a love of working with children and a good knowledge of the EYFS and the Montessori philosophy
Responsibilities will include:
• Completing monthly planning, in-line with the EYFS.
• Being a key person, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
• Constantly preparing the classroom.
• Giving a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care to all of our children.
• Working in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
• Helping to ensure the routines of the children and the nursery are implemented daily.
• Updating the management of any matters causing concern in relation to children, other members of staff, health and safety issues.
• Attending monthly staff meetings (outside of usual working hours), regular supervision meetings and appraisals.
• Attending training courses, and taking responsibility for your own professional development.
• Adhering to the settings policies and procedures at all times.
This is an exciting role in a warm and friendly setting.
King’s Castle Montessori School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Ashley Cross Montessori
We have 2 part time positions available.
We are looking for people to join our small caring and supportive team who have a passion for working in Montessori and Early Years.
We may be able to support you with a bursary during your Montessori training at BMC.
Closing date Tuesday 12th February 2019
The Children's House - Part-time Nursery Key Worker required for start in early 2019.
NVQ3 or equivalent required. A Montessori background would be an advantage although not essential as training can be given in house. We are not strict Montessori but use the equipment and methods to support EYFS. A DBS check will be required.
This is a term time only contract although there may be opportunities for working during the traditional school holidays.
Initially the job will be 14 - 17 hours on 2 half days and one full day working at both of our settings which are located in Corfe Mullen and Colehill, Wimborne.
Both mornings and afternoons will be required, together with the ability to work lates up until 6.00pm, dependent on the children’s attendance patterns. A high degree of flexibility is essential for this role.
The hourly rate will be dependent on qualifications and experience. We value our staff and strive to provide a happy and rewarding working environment.
Candidates should be able to plan and lead activities for a group of key children and have knowledge of the EYFS.
Please see our website for more details about our nurseries on www.montessorinurseries.co.uk
Cherry Tree Montessori Nursery and Pre-School
We are looking for a directress to join our existing team. If you are committed to offering high quality and friendly childcare but also like to have fun we would like to hear from you! Montessori Knowledge for children aged 0-5 would be helpful and all EYFS training will be provided.
A minimum level 3 childcare qualification is required.
We currently have Full time, part time and bank positions available.
Needed to start ASAP
If you or anyone else is interested or would like more information, Please contact Chrys by popping in, giving us a ring on 01425 477400 or drop us an email at email@example.com